Clara Stones Coral Workshop and Gallery is a hidden gem of Dubrovnik, that for those who discover it surprises and delights. In this unique place in Dubrovnik Old Town you can see the meticulous process in which red coral is transformed from raw material branches to finished jewellery and learn why red coral is considered one of the most precious materials in the world since antiquity. Red coral was a very important trading good in times of the Republic of Dubrovnik and regarded as the red gold of the Adriatic.
Travellers on a quest for an authentic experience visit Clara Stones workshop and leave sharing the red coral passion around the world.
You can find us in Old Town Dubrovnik, Nalješkovićeva 3.
Our Opening Hours:
Closed on Mondays
The health and safety of our customer is our top priority. Following the Croatian Public Health Center recommended preventative measures against COVID-19 we have put in place enhanced cleaning protocol and safety measures to better serve and protect our customers and associates.
This includes additional cleaning during open hours. and frequent cleaning of all trafficked areas and high touch surfaces.
Protect yourself and others and please follow this safe shopping guidelines when entering Clara Stones Gallery & Workshop:
- Max 3 Person- please wait before entering if there is max 3 people already inside
- Please, wear your mask inside the store
- Wash your hands- please disinfect your hands thoroughly when entering, hand sanitizer is available at the entrance door
- Min 1,5 m / 6 feet – please keep safety distance inside and outside the store
- Do not touch jewelry on display please ask our sales assistant for any information or help
Thank you for your cooperation!