GDPR & COOKIES
The terms “Clara Stones”, “We”, “Our website” refers to the owner of the www.clarastones.com website, brand and webshop Clara Stones, Klarin kamen d.o.o. Kundekova 5b Ivanić Grad, VAT number HR59420477061, a Croatian company registered on the Commercial court of Zagreb, Republic of Croatia under the number
The term “you”, “buyer” refers to user, viewer or buyer on our website.
Clara Stones takes the privacy of your information very seriously.
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Clara Stones collects the following data:
• Personal data that is given to us by you
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• Data that is collected automatically about your visit to the website. This includes your IP addess, the date, times and frequency with which you acces the website and and the way you use and interact with its content
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Clara Stones with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Google Analytics
How will we use your data?
Clara Stones collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order and manage your account
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• Notice you about changes on our website
• Make your navigation through are website efficient and functional
If you agree Clara Stones will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.. We use Google Analytics for better user experience of our website.
When Clara Stones processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Clara Stones securely stores your data at server owned and managed by Phygital Hosting unless they are shared with third parties like Google Anlytics).
Clara Stones will keep your personal data for 2 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Clara Stones would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Clara Stones from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Clara Stones would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Clara Stones for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Clara Stones correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Clara Stones to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Clara Stones erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Clara Stones restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Clara Stones processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Clara Stones transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
• Better user experience
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Clara Stones uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Clara Stones uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Klarin kamen d.o.o. Kundekova 5b, Ivanić Grad 10310, Croatia