A white coral cabochon represents the pirate, reflecting his famous cotton clothing. Set in the centre is a trillion amethyst, a symbol of the love triangle at the heart of his story. In his crew were two women, in disguise to everyone but Jack. Pirate lore tells of their relationship with each other and with Jack.
On the side of the silver and gold ring, two amethyst hearts celebrate the love between Anne Bonney and Mary Read. In piracy, such love was not commended. The faceted stone is a nod to our belief that love can have a thousand facets – but in the end, all is love.
- White coral cabochon 15 mm diameter
- 7 mm trillion cut amethyst total 4,12 ct
- 2 heart cut amethysts 6 x 5 mm total 3, 65 ct
- 18kt gold stone settings
- oxidized 925 sterling silver and 18kt gold fusion
- available ring size – EU 15 / EU 55
- Check out our size guide here
- For more info or custom sizing contact firstname.lastname@example.org