Our Captain Kidd ring is a luxurious symbol of the wild pirate spirit.
At the heart of this silver and 18kt gold ring is a smoothly polished Cerasuolo coral cabochon. In a beautiful salmon shade, it represents the stolen treasure of the Mughal empire. Around the ring, studded yellow and white diamonds speak of the riches – coins and other treasures – he sought.
- Orange Pacific coral cabochon 15 mm diameter
- 4 yellow brilliant cut diamonds total 0, 40 ct
- 4 white brilliant cut diamonds total 0, 20 ct
- 18kt gold settings
- Oxidized 925 sterling silver band with applied 18kt gold
- Available ring size – EU 15/ EU 55
- Check out our Size Guide
- For more info or custom sizing contact firstname.lastname@example.org