The hero of this silver and 18kt gold ring is a perfect red coral cabochon, a symbol of the treasure of the Mediterranean and a nod to his nickname – ‘Redbeard’.
Once defeating a fleet more than twice the size of his, Hayreddin Barossa teaches us that with determination and skill we can achieve anything. Glittering white diamonds represent navigating by the stars in the night sky.
- Red coral cabochon 15 mm diameter
- 8 brilliant cut diamonds total 0, 60 ct
- 18kt gold settings
- Oxidized 925 sterling silver with 18kt gold fusion ring
- Available ring size – EU 13, 5/ EU 53,5
- Check out our Size Guide
- For more info or custom sizing contact firstname.lastname@example.org